Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello Im new - Is Natures Instinct the only premade Complete food for cats?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Zeus' Mama, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Zeus' Mama

Zeus' Mama PetForums Newbie

Hello I have read so much on this forum, but even using the search engine and reading thread after useful thread I am still non the wiser.

I am seeing concerns about purrform having too high bone content and other brands not rated as highly or require additional supplementation.

I am unable to make my own, please can you help me find a complete pre-made? Is it possible to just buy something as simple to feed as a crappy supermarket brand? I just want a pouch or tub to feed without worrying that i am not giving a balanced diet because i need to get supplements to add on top :( . I dont want to make my baby ( BSH) sick.

Is Natures Instinct the ONLY pre made totally complete food out there? He is currently on Natures Menu for kittens.
    Thank you in advance.

2. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

I believe Luna and Me is a good make. I haven't fed it to my cats as none of my present cats eat raw, but several forum members feed it to their cats and speak well of it.

https://www.lunaandme.com/collections/cat

Another make that is pretty reliable is Kiezebrink. I have bought this in the past [for 2 previous cats] and found it satisfactory.

https://www.kiezebrink.co.uk/category/166-raw-cat-food

(They also sell a completer supplement should you want to feed plain meat)

EDIT: I think you probably mean "Natural Instinct" raw? Personally I wouldn't buy it because of the TB scare a few years ago when a number of cats died. The venison that caused the TB has been withdrawn from their range, but even so I would never feel safe feeding this make of food.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice