Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello, I'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kinksfan, May 16, 2010.

1. Kinksfan

Kinksfan PetForums Newbie

Hello, my name on this forum is Kinksfan. I just joined and have read a few posts on the Introduction list and received a nice welcome from the Administrator.

I'm from a rural area (5 yrs. now) in Warkworth, Ontario, Canada. My husband & I used to live in Scarborough (Toronto), Ontario all of our lives. I was born in Toronto. We love the countryside.

We have 4 pet Pekin Ducks out on our property in their own fenced area. We also have a dog (long haired Jack Russell) and various fish in tanks.

We own 32 rescue bunnies (mostly in bonded pairs) that are our pets. All are indoor rabbits and fixed. They take up a tremendous amount of time/work so I will try to get on the forum when I can but it sure sounds like a great place to find info. and 'meet' people.

I know I've typed a lot so I hope anyone reading hasn't fallen asleep, ha ha.

Thanks for letting me join!

Kinksfan:)

2. K1nS

K1nS PetForums Senior

Welcome to the forum :) Wow 32 rabbits??? How do you ever find time to do anything else? :lol:

3. Haley

Haley PetForums Member

Hi and welcome. You must be so busy.

This is a great forum x

4. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Wow! You lucky people having the room for all those buns! I love rabbits and have 3 myself. I also have 3 dogs, 2 cats and 14 guinea pigs (as listed in my signature)

Welcome to the forum, would love to see pictures of your furry and feathered friends!! :thumbup: :D

5. metame

metame PetForums VIP

hi and welcome to petforums!

don't worry about typing a long introduction! gives us more to reply that just 'hi and welcome!'

:p

if you have time to post pictures im sure everyone would like to see!

6. malibu

malibu Guest

welcome hon :thumbup:

7. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Hi & welcome to the forum :D wow 32 bunnies :lol:

8. Kinksfan

Kinksfan PetForums Newbie

Thank you everyone for the nice welcomes!
    :):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice