Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello - I return

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ducky, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I am back now. Thanks to everyone who sent lovely messages of support after Bailey passed. It's been really weird not having him around. There was an instant hole in my life. Especially as i am not working just now, i spent the whole day with him, focused all my attention on him and then suddenly i was just sitting doing nothing.
    However as a family we decided we wouldn't be getting another beagle, not because of the breed and how much hard work it was to train him. It was only because I felt I would constantly compare a new one to Bailey, and it would feel like a replacement which is certainly not what I would want. He will never be replaced.

However we did agree that we needed to get another dog. And when opportunity knocks...you gotta answer...

To see what im talking about, jump on over to dog chat :)

ninja likes this.
  2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

;)Hay Ducky nice to see you back xxx

You seem a bit better xxx glad to hear it ..xxx;)

3. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

cheers!

im hoping that everyone is just going to look at my other post...rather than ignoring me :confused:

4. hobo99

hobo99 PetForums VIP

Lovely to see you back.:)
    I shall be hopping over to your other thread now. :smile5:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice