UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking for advice about my cockatiel Zacia she is 7 years old and she is having problems with her egg laying she has been laying soft shell eggs. She has a good diet the vet I spoke to says its her age any advice would be appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Hi I am looking for advice about my cockatiel Zacia she is 7 years old and she is having problems with her egg laying she has been laying soft shell eggs. She has a good diet the vet I spoke to says its her age any advice would be appreciated. :)
Hi welcome to the forum, I don't know anything about cockatiels, do they need grit like chickens to ensure hard shells.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hello,

Welcome to our forums. We currently dont have a forum section for birds but I will create one this evening for you so that we can put your question in a more appropriate section.

In the meantime lets just wait to see if any of our current members can help you with your problem.

Thanks for joining

Stacey
Pet Forums Moderator

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Kitty,

If you look on the Pet Forums homepage and scroll down you will see that we have now created seperate forum sections for birds. Please could you post a new thread in the correct forum section with an appropriate thread title, and i'm sure someone will be able to give you some help shortly.

Many Thanks
Stacey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.