Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello from probably one of many dog trainer/behaviourists

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eni, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Eni

Eni PetForums Newbie

Hello. I'm Ollie, 23 and I've just recently qualified as a trainer/behaviourist. I'm probably one of a million on this site but I've been browsing on here for a while now so I thought I may aswell sell my soul and join:D

I live out in the middle of nowhere near Aberdeen and I have 8...yes 8 border collies:rolleyes: I wouldn't change them for the world and completely mad about them. They all have competed in agility and flyball apart from my 2 pups which arn't old enough for the full amount of training yet but they are getting on great with obediance and heelwork. Even though I do all that with them to be honest the most fun I have with them is doing tricks and just having a generally good time out on walks mucking around.

I will be hopefully setting up my own business around the area pretty soon but for now I'm quite happy working on the farm with my folks. Anyway enough crap from me. Hope I can help out in some way or another and look forward to meeting new people.

cheers

Ollie

2. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I don't think there are a million trainers/behaviourists who belong to this forum, but there are certainly a lot and they give great advice.

I hope you will enjoy interacting with them and with the experienced and inexperienced dog owners who belong to this forum. It certainly is an addictive place:)

3. smokeybear

smokeybear PetForums VIP

Hi, as a matter of interest what specific qualifications have you obtained on both disciplines?

4. Dober

Dober PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure your advise will be greatly appreciated here :)

5. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

6. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice