Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello from a newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by littledarkpoet, Nov 13, 2012.

1. littledarkpoet

littledarkpoet PetForums Newbie

Hi

I joined yesterday to ask for advice about my newly rehomed rescue cat. Thought I'd introduce myself as well.

I'm Jenny, and I currently live with Oscar, an 11-year-old black & white cuddly handsome short haired cat, and Socks, the aforementioned rescue who we've been told is 10, and is black with a white chest, wee white bits on her belly, and a cute-as-hell fang shaped white patch coming down from the side of her mouth. We don't know much about her personality yet, but look forward to getting to know her properly.

Oscar has a heart murmur (grade 2) and is about to undergo investigation by a cardiologist to see what damage there is. He's very grubby, and has not been a consistent washer since kitten hood. He has a mostly white face and is sometimes so discoloured that he looks like he has a 20 a day habit! (No-one smokes in the house). He is the sweetest, cuddliest cat you could ever meet though.

I also have a dog, who lives with my mum because I work full-time. I see her as much as I can at weekends but miss her terribly. She's a tan coloured crossbreed called Koda, again the sweetest, cuddliest girl you could ever meet.

Look forward to chatting to you all more!

2. Knightofalbion

Knightofalbion PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum, dear Jenny.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice