UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Amanda and I am the very proud owner of Mr Bazaliscious aka Baz. He is a 17 week old Bichon Frise and the most wonderful, cute, adorable, loving (and all the superlatives you can ever think of) fellow.

Although my husband and I work opposite each other so Baz isn't left alone all day, he does have to be left for short periods sometimes when we go to the Dr's, hospital appointments etc. The trouble is, he gets extremely distressed when he is left even for the shortest of periods. We are thinking of getting another puppy to keep him company. Looking for advice from all the knowledge out there.

Looking forward to meeting you all a sharing stories, photos etc.

Regards, Amanda

Attachments

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Amanda.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
First of all welcome.:) Next -Have you read the thread on Separation Anxiety.You should find lots of info there. I leave my pup with classic FM on the radio, a pet remedy diffuser and a frozen Kong. I think it's the Kong which really helps. However I also have an older dog so the pup is technically not alone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.