Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pumpkinette, Jan 28, 2008.

1. pumpkinette

pumpkinette PetForums Junior

Hi. My name is Leanne. I am a 'domestic goddess' from Newport, South Wales. I am married with 2 beautiful kids.

I love animals and have quite a zoo, as you can see from my signature. My sister (BlackroseUK) and my mum (patsyking) are also members on here.

I will upload some pics when my laptop is back from being repaired. Am accessing net through the Wii at the mo.

Leanne:)

2. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome to the forum - what a zoo you have there!! You wil fit right in here with us :)

3. Hi Zoo keeper and Welcome! Who is El Guapo? And - I'd love to see just how big those snails are!!! Have you've got any pics of them on your hand or something like that?:D

4. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

Hi, and welcome. Thats quite a collection you have there..:D.
    Would love to see pictures if you have any.

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hello and welcome to the forum :)

6. PatioDogDoors

PatioDogDoors PetForums Member

Wow really big family and yeah it's a zoo. welcome to the forum. share some pics to us.thanks

7. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hi and welcome
    looking forward to seeing the pic's and chatting

8. BlackroseUK

BlackroseUK PetForums Member

Hi sis!!! Welcome,,, even though I only just joined myself.

We had our snails the same time. Theyve grown quite abit but are ony a few weeks old and still pretty tiny. Being kept in a cricket tub at mo lol.
    But they will soon grow and they will be massive!! :D:D I will have pics tomorrow hopefully if you wanna see.

9. pumpkinette

pumpkinette PetForums Junior

Thanks for the great welcomes everyone! I will get some pics up as soon as I get my laptop back from repair. Just added a new tzrantula btw.

Thanks Carol. Look forward to chatting too. I talk, lots! Lol. Love your sig pic btw. Love Husky/Malamute/Northern Inuit dogs. They are so beautiful. Never stroked one though :(

10. carol

carol PetForums VIP

few years back at a show rebekka found a friend in a malamute called jack they were playing for ages then used to see them at other shows and jack would bounce up and down when he see rebekka,

11. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Hi Leanne and welcome to you and your array of wonderful animals,look forward to chatting with you and hearing all about your animals many antics:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice