Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mumtobruce, Apr 18, 2011.

1. mumtobruce

mumtobruce PetForums Newbie

My name is Jean and my monster is called Bruce . When I bought him I thought he may have been named after Bruce Willis a hunk but now I realise he must have been named after Bruce Lee a nutcase . Thank god things have calmed down a bit but he was hell on legs for the first two weeks and I honestly sat crying most nights thinking I am not going to calm this doggie down. He was only 4 months old but my god so so so nasty but I felt that was because I was his fourth owner so I am determined to let this little dog know security and love even after a tetanus injection and a few stitches lol I can laugh now but oh wow my neighbours thought I had arrived at their house from nightmare on elm street lol. Anyway that's about if from me and I am so happy to have found this wonderful forum with so many other animal lovers so tons of love to you all from me and Bruce :D

2. shells

shells PetForums VIP

hi there jean and welcome to the site. wow you have had a lot to deal with but good on you for sticking with the wee fella. you will get lots of fab advice and support on here xxx

3. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: Hello Jean and hello to you too Bruce!

Glad you're settled together now and that you've found each other :D

Welcome to the forum too

Em
    xx

4. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

hi welcome to pet foum :)

5. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome to the forum

6. loulou87

loulou87 PetForums Junior

Hi and welcome, its great that youve taken on a challenge, just think how great it will be and what you will have achieved when you've shown him you'll stick around. im sure he will settle- just needs to know where his bread is buttered as such :)

7. Angie2011

Angie2011 PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome! :)

8. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Hi there well done for sticking with it :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice