Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello everyone please advise

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angelfalls, Apr 19, 2011.

1. angelfalls

angelfalls PetForums Newbie

Hi to everyone.

Hi my name is Sarah. I have 4 amazing pets. 3 x GSD and 1 x Pug. 2 of my GSD are (in my eyes) perfect they listen to what i say, very well behaved and they would go all day if they had to. I once went on a 20mile bike ride with two of them. (Dont worry i trained them for months b4 hand). My family own a 100acre farm and rounding up cows and sheep all day, they loved it. they love working and being with their master (if you will). They work harder the more they know they are pleasing me. one of them i have to work on. she is lovely but sometimes when i say stay and walk away i turn round and shes creeping up behind me (little sweetie). I am an actor and i thought seen as though my dogs love being around me and they listen to me and especially when i have a party they love all the attention from people why not let them do some 'acting'. But i dont know where to start. Do i sign them up with an acency?? not sure what to do. if anyone has any thoughts that would be great.
    Sarah x

2. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Hi Sarah, cant help but thought Id say hello :001_smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice