UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all its been awhile since i have been on PF as i lost my password but thanks to my wonderful sister in law i am now officially bk. since i was last on my Labrador Harvey has grow into a wonderful energetic boy now a 1 yr and 1 month old and he's just awesome love him to bits he's doing well and is a big lad. his favorite things are footballs tennis balls kongs and rope tugs he loves his walks with his sister Bonnie and ever better ones wen cuzins max n Millie go on adventures with him and Bonnie. he loves his treats and the occasional bones that i get from my local butchers . i am going to try and get some pics together for u of my 2 and some of them all together so can see the progress he made he a wonderful boy and i know we will have many happy years together. pics will be following soon:):):)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.