Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hello everyone not been on for awhile ...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by astara, Oct 23, 2012.

1. astara

astara PetForums Senior

hi all its been awhile since i have been on PF as i lost my password but thanks to my wonderful sister in law i am now officially bk. since i was last on my Labrador Harvey has grow into a wonderful energetic boy now a 1 yr and 1 month old and he's just awesome love him to bits he's doing well and is a big lad. his favorite things are footballs tennis balls kongs and rope tugs he loves his walks with his sister Bonnie and ever better ones wen cuzins max n Millie go on adventures with him and Bonnie. he loves his treats and the occasional bones that i get from my local butchers . i am going to try and get some pics together for u of my 2 and some of them all together so can see the progress he made he a wonderful boy and i know we will have many happy years together. pics will be following soon:):):)

2. Nat28

Nat28 PetForums Member

Great pics x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice