UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Hello everyone :D

I finally got my internet back today :thumbup: I really missed this place, it's good to be back.

I may also be on the dog part of the forum more often as i am the proud owner of a beatiful Huskamute called Maddie :D
Hiya welcome back.:thumbup: I got my internet back not too long ago so that is two of us back on here yay.:D

·
Banned
4,561 Posts
Yay! I was looking for you the other day! My female gerbils were humping each other lol. Haven't seen you in ages! I hope you are enjoying your new dog :D

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Really missed you mate, glad youre back and Im off to find pics (hopefully) of your new doggy now.

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Hi!!! Missed you on here, glad to see you back! And a big congrats on Maddie :thumbup:

xx

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Welcome back :)
Congratulations on your new addition, I look forward to hearing all about her in Dog Chat :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.