UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, everybody!
I am Benson, I join this forum because I like cat. Most people like dogs more than cats, but my favourite animal is cat, and never changed. Sometimes, when I feel unhappy, I can become better after playing with my little cat, oh no, now she's not little, but old. Some pictures of cats are so cute that I can't help smiling when I look at them. I hope I can see more lovely pictures here, and gain more knowledge about small animals. And I am glad to share our experience here.:001_smile:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Benson,

Welcome to the Pet Owners Community!:)

I see and understand you're a cat fan; they can be funny sometimes.

I also had several cats before, but not now, because my Lab doesn't tolerate them. My GSD, who recently died, was on good terms with cats.

As for more lovely cat pictures, you can visit the cat section here. I'm sure you'll find friends and enrich your knowledge there.

Enjoy your staying,;)

Alex

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum, dear Benson.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,oyous growler
I am glad that you love cat,too. But I didnot keep them in Lab,I have no Lab,and my cat likes running anywhere. Almost everyday, I have to accompany her to run. Though a little tired, I feel comfortable when my cat plays happy~

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, Dear Knightofalbion,
I am happy when I see there are TWO people replied me! I am a newbie, and my English is not good. So thanks for your reply,and I am glad to talk with you. Um, by the way, the site that you left is about religion?Or something else?Um, I am not sure now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Benson,

You know; I evaluated your love of animals, not your language knowledge.;)

Because that is the most important factor, I think.

Anyway, continue to practice the language, and you will be a better writer.

Many successes,;)

Alex
:eek: Hello, dear joyous growler.
Thanks for your kind, your attention, your comment, and your encouragement. In fact I have learnt English for ten years. But it still so poor that I dare not speak out, the real English speaker dares not listen. Usually I speak English only with my classmate in the English class. To return to the subject, I have many short stories about my cats, and dogs. In my growing years, I used to have several cats, they are lovely, lively and naughty. I love them. Though most of them have dead (only the last one is lucky to live till today, now she’s 12 years old), I can remember lots of fragments of their anecdotes. As for dogs, I only fed two in total, they are docile, mild, but one was missing and the other one was killed by butchers. I prayed many times that he escaped from the slaughterhouse. One day our whole family went to visit a relative, when we went home, we didn’t find our dog. Our neighbor told us he had seen the dog catchers came to our village that morning. Untill now, when I recall this incident, I am very very sad and angry! !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hi Benson,

Many successes,;)

Alex
After the second dog’s left, I didn’t feed any dogs any more. The reason is not I dislike dogs, but I cannot forget them. They are the only two dogs in my heart.
Many times, When I see some dogs run around their owner, I would recall the days when my Snow and my Lucky played with me.
Snow is the missing one, she’s a white common dog. She’s kind, but still lost. After searching her for many days but without any trace nor her information, I prayed she was stolen by a person who loves dogs and she lived well at her new family. I don’t like other people tell me, her son is in your family, she would not abandon her owner and her son.
Lucky is Snow’s son, he was born on a sunny Sunday, with yellow hair. I call him “Lucky”. But he wasn’t lucky at all. I even wonder if I gave him a negative name, maybe he can have a better fate. After his mother’s missing, he went out every day and went home until middle night. He did this for about one month. Later he did not go out all day any more, maybe he found we also looked for him, and not wanted us worry about him. Two years later, he has been bad luck.
They have gone for 7 years. But one day, last year, my father rode a motorcycle, I sit on the back seat. When rode to a peaceful road, we saw a white dog stand quietly by the road. My father slowed down just in case to avoid knocking the dog if it went across the road suddenly. I looked at the white young dog, she (I prefer to consider it’s she) looked at me, too. At the first sight of her, I had the feeling that we know each other, and we should stay together for a long time ago, maybe in the former life. Her eyes are so kind, so mild, so gentle, so peaceful. And the expression, the standing posture, the color of hair, the shape, all the feeling she gave me made me recall my snow. She kept looking at me, as if looking at an old friend but didn’t meet for hundred years. And now, she stands there to waiting this friend. Her head move fast but peacefully with the distance between us became nearer and nearer. I did so too. And quickly, the motorcycle passed by, I turn my head and keep looking at her. She stood quietly and kept looking at me, too, until we couldn’t see each other anymore. I think our meetion is a kind of fate. It must be the God prepared our reencounter, so God made me went out at that day, and God told her waiting in that quietly road to meet a friend of last incarnation.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Benson,

Many successes,;)

Alex
:mad::mad::mad:I found that I wrote "everybody" into "everydody"!!!:mad::mad::mad:I'm crazy about such a stupid mistake!!!! Where can I edit it?:mad::mad::mad:I want to knock the wall by my head now!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello Benson, Welcome!

As for the English, Please don't be mad! I have seen much worse English than yours from people who have English as a first language!

Enjoy your stay here!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello Benson, Welcome!

As for the English, Please don't be mad! I have seen much worse English than yours from people who have English as a first language!

Enjoy your stay here!
Hello, Blade.
:eek::eek: Thanks so much for your comfortable words, um, though the way of your comfort made me in distress situation. I felt happy and grateful of your reply, really! I am self-abased when I speak English cuz all the people around me can speak beautiful and fluently English. There’re 3 people read my post and replied, I felt very happy, though I guess all of you are administrators and encourage me for your responsibility, I felt thankful for you! I like this forum more because you are so kind! Thank you all again!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Hello Benson, Welcome!

Enjoy your stay here!
Hello, Blade.
Thanks so much for your comfortable words, um, though the way of your comfort made me in distress situation. I felt happy and grateful of your reply, really! I am self-abased when I speak English cuz all the people around me can speak beautiful and fluently English. There're 3 people read my post and replied, I felt very happy, though I guess all of you are administrators and encourage me for your responsibility, I felt thankful for you! I like this forum more because you are so kind! Thank you all again!

PS: It seems that I replied you in a wrong place, I found my reply post and copy it then paste here.:eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Hello Benson, Welcome!

Enjoy your stay here!
:confused::confused:What's wrong with it? I have replied you twice, I think I write in the right place. But as soon as I click the "Submit Reply", It turned into another page. Under another people.:confused:Can you receive my post?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.