Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hello another newbie here!

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by sholing girl, Mar 23, 2008.

1. sholing girl

sholing girl PetForums Newbie

hi everyone, I have been looking through the posts and they are so helpful, I think I will be asking lots of questions, as our maine coon is pregnant (we think) her nipples are protuding and she is very loving! more so than normal, this is a first for us, so we want to do as much as we can for her, she has been looking about in places she doesnt normaly go! I have made her a bed in the wardrobe, but one of my other cats has adopted it! how do I stop this happening when melissa needs to use it? how do other cats cope with the birth, we have another maine coon female she is 2, and 2 moggies they are 12, any advice would be great, thanks in advance:)

2. Magik

Magik Banned

welcome... good to see that your activation email got to you at last..

3. AJ

AJ Guest

Welcome :)

4. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hi and welcome ;) :)

5. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome along:)What makes you suspect she is pregnant and not horny?Asking as you don't say-but either way theirs lots of Coonie slaves who will be able to help you and Melissa out and the rest of us too:)Will probably need to know a bit more detail first,enjoy posting and looking forward to chatting with you and hearing more about your cat family:)

6. sholing girl

sholing girl PetForums Newbie

hi and thanks for the welcome:) we are taking her to the vet on tuesday, the reason we think she is pregnant is, her nipples have started to poke out, she has got heavier and much more affectionate, she had a gentleman caller lol awhile back, bless him, he even walked her home what a true gent!! she also went off her food a week or so ago, and now is eating more! I hope she is pregnant, she has such a good nature:) what would you say? is she isnt she? what are the absolute certain signs?

7. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

Well I would say the chances of her being pregnant are about 99.99% :)

8. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Yes-i'd agree with Liz,better chase that randy gent up for the CSA kitty maintenance, unless of course he intends on making an honest lady out of her:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice