Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sue and Ziva, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Sue and Ziva

Sue and Ziva PetForums Newbie

Hi Thank you for letting me join this forum my name is Sue and I have a 20 month old Miniature Schnauzer called Ziva she is my second mini my first Lexi a salt and pepper mini died in 2016 aged 12 she developed diabetes in later life and had liver disease she coped well with her illnesses and eventual blindness and was always to the end a happy friendly loving little dog and I miss her big time .Ziva is very reactive in the house the perfect dog but outdoors she isn't happy at all we have just about stopped her barking at everything but she doesn't enjoy going for walks except when she is away from home after a car journey which she really loves I can only walk her about 100 yards in any direction on my own when going from the house ...Sorry for the long post and I look forward to reading posts and hope maybe get some help in making Ziva the happy girl her predecessor was ...Sue

2. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome

3. Sue and Ziva

Sue and Ziva PetForums Newbie

Thank you Bobbie

4. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Hi Sue, Welcome to PF.
    My dogs are reactive at times towards other dogs . I tend not to get too close and give them lots of treats when they see the other dogs ( counter conditioning )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice