Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PleasantPupZ, May 20, 2010.

1. PleasantPupZ

PleasantPupZ PetForums Newbie

Hi every body, my name is Tania and i am owned by a very special girl called Faith, she is a Doberman who is 3 years old and i have had her from the day she was born. Over the last few years we have gone through thick and thin together from homelessness and ill health but she has always shown me unconditional love, loyalty and kept me going when i wanted to give up.

She is the perfect advocate for a doberman so calm (almost horizontal), resonabley obedient (though she pretends to be daft), friendly and a typical crazy Doberman who has no brakes and forgets her brains every now and then. She is a joker who makes every one laugh almost every day and every one loves her when they meet her, this is a dog who falls a sleep standing, falls over trying to scratch her ears while she is running and stand staring at the moon to fall down so she can catch it.

As for me I have been a veterinary nurse and changed to nursing which i did for 12 years in 2004 I finished nursing and followed my heart and studied to degree level animal behaviour and training and canine behaiour and training. Once i qualified i set up my own business helping people with pets with training and behaviour problems. I have recently moved to the south west of England from yorkshire so I am restarting my business here.

I enjoy helping and advising and meeting new people on diferent forums, and I was introduced to petforums by lucysnewmum, who is a very good friend to me who I met on another site a couple of years ago. I love healwork to music and agility and enjoy conformation and agility. I have competed in all 4 sports and have instructed in classes in them all too. I used to breed dobermans and I am passionate on keeping the breed healthy both physically and mentally.

I am looking forward to getting to know folks here and share stories about my mad dog and helping people if i can on the way.

2. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

hi tania, welcome to the forum

3. hawksport

hawksport Banned

Welcome, Dobermann pics are a compulsory condition of membership :)

4. carol

carol PetForums VIP

hi and welcome hope you enjoy

5. metame

metame PetForums VIP

hiya and welcome!

6. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

yep they are :yesnod:

welcome to pf

7. lucysnewmum

lucysnewmum PetForums Senior

hi pal! dont forget the pic of faithy the fairy! lol

8. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Welcome to our friendly forum, hope you have a good look around and get to know the place, dont be shy to put up a thread or ask questions. Have fun.

9. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

hiya :D...........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice