Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hello again. Meet my new baby.

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by u-look-like-a-hamster, Mar 5, 2014.

1. u-look-like-a-hamster

u-look-like-a-hamster PetForums VIP

Hello!

Some of you may remember me! I haven't posted in ages.

To all the people I used to talk to on here I hope you and your zoo's are all well.
    To the people who are newer or don't know me, my name Is hammie, aka ULLAH. I'm also known as the hamster tamer, not too dissimilar to a lion tamer (and with some of the hamsters I've had it's about right).

I become homeless a while ago and had to stop my rescue centre, which was heart breaking. Hammie homes, rehabilitated and rehomed over 100 small animals, luckily before I became homeless.

But I've been in my new flat a year, and have acquired some animals including, my cats Mr Boo and penny-moon. A puppy called Horace, a tarantula called Esmerelda and a hamster called Barry.

Barry is my newest fur baby. He is a rescue.

I'd like you all to meet him. Now I'm not sure on his colour, he has sable rings round his black eyes and silky fur, but is a bluey, ginger colour. It changes in the light. So can you guys put a name to it?

Look forward to hearing from you all :)

(I have attached a photo, but for the life of me I can't remember how to do it.) (excuse the face)

Attached Files:

2. WelshYorkieLover

WelshYorkieLover PetForums VIP

Hi Hammie,

I'm so sorry for the troubles you have experienced! But you should be very proud of yourself for getting all your little ones into safe homes before being homeless yourself! And that you are now back on your feet! You look really well and your baby is beautiful! I really hope that you are happy and settled now and are enjoying your life :)

Welcome back and I'm looking forward to reading more updates from you and your babies in time :)

Chrissy x

3. u-look-like-a-hamster

Thank you Hun :) xxxx

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Nope, never heard of you, Oh go on then, maybe I remember you :lol:. Welcome back Hun, I'm glad you're back on your feet again x

5. emma20

emma20 PetForums VIP

No good on colours but he is gorgeous.
    Welcome back :D

6. u-look-like-a-hamster

Oooooohhhh TDM!! I have missed you :) I hope you are well? Xxxx

7. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Hiya Hun, I'm very well thankies :), hope you're well too :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice