Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hell of a day!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 5headh, Oct 11, 2013.

1. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

I am so frustrated and fed up today I could cry!!

Yesterday I was having a bit of a celebration on how far I had some in the past 4 weeks with my mental health and managing to avoid A+E for a week which had previously been a daily visit and managing to not have the police involved for 3 weeks, something that had previously been happening about once a week.

I believe I have managed to come this far with the help of my nurses at my gp surgery, who have been seeing me on a Monday and Friday for 'wound checks' and a bit of a chat and a kind of 'check in'

Well last Friday I got ill and ended up with vertigo, which I thought was getting better, I went GP today for the 2nd time as I want it sorted before I end up ill for ages again, the gp basically told me that I just have to be patient and it is just 'congestion'... I have no other symptoms however!
    I am fed up of the vertigo already, I have a phobia of being sick so ignoring it and carrying on isn't an option plus it meant I could only really do things within the first 2 hours of waking up (vertigo wasn't bad at that time)

Then today my main suspension shock absorber snapped on my bike while on my way back from my drs appointment.
    So not only have I lost my only form of transport, I am now unable to attend the wound checks and mental health appointments which have kept me going until now!

I literally feel like I am at a loss now, not sure of what to do, feel more alone than ever!
    And so angry about my bike I have literally no money to repair it, plus it is an imported model so the past is £350, my bike is only worth £500 at a push!
    I live in the middle of nowhere with hardly any buses and my drs is the opposite direction to the buses.

I just needed a rant, I feel like going to bed and giving up on today, but I know this will still be about tomorrow!!

Oh not to mention my parents are the most unsupportive people ever.

2. BenBoy

BenBoy Banned

I don't really know what to say....*hugs*

3. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

My friend just messaged me saying he is bored, I invited him round so hopefully keep my mind busy and at least I'm safe then I guess.

4. BenBoy

BenBoy Banned

Oh that's good, I don't know much about you but just one day at a time x

5. Flamingoes

Flamingoes PetForums VIP

Stop it *punches you* :p

Oh baby girl :( as if they still haven't sorted it though :mad:

Sorry I fell asleep the other night by the way :( my sleeps screwed at the minute but anyway.

Is there nothing else they'll do for it?

And can I just add that you got through the very bad part pretty much on your own so YOU deserve the credit and I wish you'd acknowledge it.

Keep your head, keep your phone by you and if you can't find a bucket you can vertigo-sick on me :w00t: xxxx

6. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

No dr was really mardy with me and just said to give it time, time I really dont have!! :(
    She gave me a nasal spray its doing nothing but making my nose smell like playdough :001_rolleyes:

It's fine, hope you slept well :D

I know I got through the hard part, I just feel like the part is coming back again!!

ahah Will do, I'll drop you a text :)

7. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

I'm trying, just going to keep busy then go bed when my friend goes, dreading waking up tomorrow though!

8. spid

spid PetForums VIP

Can the nurses not come out to you - it seems fairly important that you see them regularly and it's within their remit to do home visits.

I do get how you feel a bit - my DD2 self harms and keeping her on an even keel is paramount.

Please ring the docs and ask for some home visits.

Mnay hugs.

9. Flamingoes

Flamingoes PetForums VIP

It CAN'T come back; never that hard, because you've just gotten through it and you got through it that time then you'll get through the next time...and the next and the next...but I'm telling you, H, you'll get through it easier each time.

No, I bloody didn't sleep well which serves me right for going to sleep on you :lol:

Go back to the docs again because if they've diagnosed vertigo then isn't that ear based? I've probably missed something :eek: x

10. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

Its not a mental health nurse, just something that has been set up by my gp surgery as I was getting no support else ware and it really wasn't good with me going A+E once maybe even twice a day.. Which has been happening every day since May.

Its just frustrated me that in the space of a day, things went from sso much better to rock bottom all over again.

11. 5headh

5headh PetForums VIP

I hope it doesn't come back that bad! I was on the phone to a 'victim of crime' person earlier and she was asking about my mental health; I explained the past few months to her and she was just in shock, speechless... I don't think I was even human!!

awww thats no good!

I've been twice now, sadly seen the same dr both times, this time she didn't even look in my ear despite me saying I have ear ache now and I didnt before -.-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice