UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...well, I saw your post, and I bought one, as it sounded good, and it is good! So whoever it was that was thinking of getting it I can totally recommend it!

Great Deals on Nylon Leads at zooplus: Heim BioThane Long Lead - neon yellow

Doesn't get heavy when soggy, wipes clean easily, easy to hold and use and very very visible even in dim weather/evenings.

Doesn't photograph too well though...but here is a bit of it being modelled by Ralph, my foster dog (who is looking for a forever home)...

Naomi x

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
That were me. Glad you like it. It looked to good to be true. For others 'wyrd' can do something similar. I will be ordering next pay check. :-D

eta Ralph looks lovely hope he gets a great home soon. Love the name:).

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That were me. Glad you like it. It looked to good to be true. For others 'wyrd' can do something similar. I will be ordering next pay check. :-D

eta Ralph looks lovely hope he gets a great home soon. Love the name:).
I hope he gets a home soon too - although I love having him around, I'm trying not to fail at fostering! He keeps getting overlooked :(

I might be tempted to get another similar thing made by Wyrd if that's what she does... and definitely for your terrierist it sounds idea, much easier than acres of crazy webbing/rope that I've had in the past! x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.