UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

Can anyone tell me where i can find a vet that does heart testing in my area please?

My new vet seems pretty useless in sorting this out for me and im getting a bit frustrated as i cant even find anything out on google either.

Ive tried looking on kc's website, but theres no list even on there. :crazy:

thanks!

·
Registered
241 Posts
There is a very helpful facebook page which lists all sorts of health testing,
'BVA/KC/ISDS canine health testing dates'. If you join the group and have a look in their files section you may find what you are looking for or you can always post a question, I'm sure someone on there will be able to help you.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
There is a very helpful facebook page which lists all sorts of health testing,
'BVA/KC/ISDS canine health testing dates'. If you join the group and have a look in their files section you may find what you are looking for or you can always post a question, I'm sure someone on there will be able to help you.
agreed. its a great informative site x

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone!

My vet finally got back to me yesterday and said Hallam vets do it. So ive got Chief booked in on the 5th Nov.

Chief doesnt travel well, so im hoping he wont do too bad seem as its only sheffield :smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.