Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Heard the latest from Donald Trump

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Happy Paws2, Apr 24, 2020.

1. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

248181A5-1DE9-4851-91BF-6EB1754C91E5.png
    No idea. I understand though that they knew about it at least in November, preparing for it, at the same time hiding it . Until could not hide it anymore.
    Seems it was in France in December.
    Lots of misleading information too.

In 2017 scientists were alarmed about poor safety- in labs in Wuhan where the coronavirus and Ebola were researched.

Why China did not inform about the epidemic?

#181 cheekyscrip, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
  2. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

Just wondered that's all. Your reply sounded so mysterious that for a moment I wondered whether you might have fallen for a conspiracy theory, but then dismissed the idea because I'm certain you're far too sensible and intelligent for that ;)

3. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

4. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

I totally agree: it is impossible to dislike someone who is guaranteed to make you laugh every day. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets in either. They said he hadn't a hope in Hell last time.

Magyarmum likes this.
  5. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

He does make you laugh at times which is very worrying for a president and thought that American people would be silly enough to vote him in again after his performance over the last months fills me with dread, are they really that stupid.

6. Magyarmum

Magyarmum PetForums VIP

Unfortunately I think the answer is a resounding "YES" :rolleyes:

Calvine and Happy Paws2 like this.
  7. SbanR

SbanR PetForums VIP

That interview was shown on BBC news this morning:p

Magyarmum likes this.
  8. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

Been sent this

Important Decision - Test Yourself!!

THE ONE-QUESTION MORALITY QUIZ
    This test has only one question—but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely and completely fictional situation, in which you will have to make a decision. Only you will know the results, so remember that your answer needs to be completely honest

THE SITUATION:
    You are in Palm Beach, with chaos all around you, caused by a hurricane. There is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist, working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all its destructive fury.

THE TEST:
    Suddenly you see a man in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow this man looks like...WOW --- it's Donald Trump! At the same time, you realize the raging waters are about to take him under forever.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

You can save the life of Donald Trump, OR you can shoot a dramatic, Pulitzer-Prize-winning photo, documenting the last minute of one of the world's most powerful and evil men, who is hell-bent on destroying the USA.

YOUR DECISION: Here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you:

( A) select high-contrast colour film, or

( B) go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

9. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

Maybe if he continues with the hydroxychloroquine he wont be around then!!

10. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

The highest magnification I can get.

Lurcherlad, cheekyscrip and Siskin like this.
  11. Jesthar

Jesthar PetForums VIP

( C) RAW digital format, then I can pick afterwards! :D

cheekyscrip and Siskin like this.
  12. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

Oh and appreciate the posts about how stupid Americans are :rolleyes:

Amanda Mower and Elles like this.
  13. SbanR

SbanR PetForums VIP

I feel this is a trick question n the answer should be 'save him' and earn yourself a halo:p

There's no link for the answer?

14. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

I don't know . . . he seems to be invincible; he even survived the impeachment (I knew he would!).

Happy Paws2 likes this.
  15. MilleD

MilleD PetForums VIP

I'm afraid the press will have a lot to answer for if there is a subsequent shortage of the drug for RA etc. It's all they've been reporting today...

16. mrs phas

mrs phas karma is a funny old thing

its a joke
    the answer is in there plain as day

some have been on hydroxy a long time, Im on double his dose daily, others even more, for various illnesses and autoimmune conditions
    Ive been on it since 1993, in 27 years theres been no better drug found
    what really grinds my gizzard is, because of his unsubstantiated view of the drug, the, again unsubstantiated, telling people it is effective against cov-19, and, the fact its available over the counter in USA, many who need it to function and, tbf, stay alive, can no longer fill their prescriptions, because its either sold out, or, the drug companies are holding it back JIC

Siskin likes this.
  17. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

So the question is is the orange cockwomble taking a direct kickback from some shady pharmaceutical company or are they just funding his campaign...you know, all 'above board'.:rolleyes: :Bored
    oh, who am I kidding!! When somebody discovers his connection to said company he will just scream 'fake news!' and prance away whilst the s*** just slides off of him and his teflon tan!

:Shifty

Lurcherlad, mrs phas and Magyarmum like this.
  18. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

Either Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine against the recommendations of his government officials and health experts, or he's not really taking it and lying about it.
    Both seem very real possibilities to me.

As I understand it, it's not being on the drug that's the issue. It's being on the drug while also fighting Covid-19. If he gets sick with Covid-19 and is on the drug, it could increase his chances for problematic heart issues.

What I'm trying to figure out is how all these conspiracy theorist antivaxxers who think Bill Gates is trying to profit from a covid-19 vaccine, don't have the same suspicions about someone repeatedly promoting the benefits of hydroxychloroquine. Trump has a small financial link to the manufacturer of this drug.

Lurcherlad and Magyarmum like this.
  19. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

I just can't take anyone even half seriously who out of the blue and without thought for the wide audience who would hear him, calmly said it was ok to take bleach internally. I'm still shaking my head over that one. He's capable of anything with no thought for any consequences.

Lurcherlad and Happy Paws2 like this.
  20. Cully

Cully PetForums VIP

There's a choice of 2 answers, but whichever you choose he still ends up shark food. That's the joke;).

Lurcherlad and SbanR like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice