Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

head bobbing in kitten

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by evie71, Apr 5, 2011.

1. evie71

evie71 PetForums Junior

I have just seen an advert where the person is selling 3 kittens from the same litter, at the moment they are still with there mum and about 5 weeks old, the person is going to sell them at 6-7 weeks. With one of the kittens, they say that he suffers from a spasm called head bobbing and has been checked by the vet who said that it wont affect his life and he is seemingly as healthy and active as the other kittens. Do you think this head bobbing thing could in fact be serious? there are all sorts of answers on google from it being nothing to it being FIP, dont know if this could be infectious to the other kitties. Sorry if its a bit vague I just wondered? Thanks.

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

dont even know what to say, esp selling them at 6-7weeks :mad: dont know much about it sorry, poor poor babies :frown2:

3. evie71

evie71 PetForums Junior

Yes I know, more and more people seem to be doing that these days, like they are just an inconvenience. I just wondered because I have never heard of it and came across this ad when looking for a kitten in my area. I wouldnt buy one of these ones anyway.

4. may

may PetForums VIP

selling kittens so young makes my blood boil:mad::mad:
    NO way would I buy one at this age.
    as for head bobbing that is strange:confused: I would want to know more about that before I had one of the kittens

5. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Just pray that people stop buying them :( :frown2:

6. evie71

evie71 PetForums Junior

Yes me too, but I suppose she is being honest that he does have a problem so any future owner could decide whether to take him or not. If I ever bred kittens (which I never will) I think I would keep them all lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice