Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

He play's it stupid but really he's not

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Labrador Laura, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Labrador Laura

Labrador Laura PetForums VIP

The dog's have had Kong's for supper, decided to take small amounts out there teas and put it in Kongs for later we've found it settles Junior for the night and we can't really leave Mylo out.

So we gave Mylo his, did his usual 'look what i've got' dance and settled down with it, after a hour of non stopped tail wagging and grunting with enjoyment he finally finished it off to the point it sounded like he was just sucking up air, so i took it off him and place it on the floor next to me and sent him off to his bed, after eyeing it up for about 10mins he wondered off around the house and later on come in with a sock in his mouth yet again doing his 'look what i've got dance' and come over to me wiggling his bum so i gave him a quick 'baby talk - what have you got' and carried on watching t.v .... the the clever little sod dropped the sock right next to his Kong and than planned his escape slowly and quietly picking up the Kong and walked off into the kitchen. He seemed very happy with himself when we caught him out !!

#1 Labrador Laura, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Hehe, brilliant! :D

3. Superash

Superash PetForums VIP

. Hehehehe i think i need to get a kong for ruby:) thanks for the inspiration:D

4. Labrador Laura

Labrador Laura PetForums VIP

Well i bought 4 cheap ones of ebay for 1.75 as at the moment puppy is destroying every single one we give him! But these are just as thick but cheaper, worked a treat tonight!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice