Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

He didn't come home last night!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, Mar 27, 2011.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

My OH is STILL out... he never came home last night. I hope he's feeling far from clever where ever he is. He's not picked his phone up yet.... I hope he's okay.

2. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

oh no, Sure he is fine.

I'd beat the living C*** out of him when he comes in the door for scaring me then hug him afterwards!

3. lifeizsweet

I'm sure he is, He was with his bestmate and their friends, they've got this knack of getting carried away.

His hangover should be punishment enough!! I'm looking forward to getting my own back next weekend hahah

and i've not told him i'm going to france for a week with my bestie yet either!

4. lifeizsweet

He just called...he stayed round his mates sorta girlfriend's place (with his mate)

He wanted to let me know she has 2 'crinkly dogs' (LOL he means shar pei's)

Think i might make him pay for my plane ticket to make up for this!

5. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I think whe he does eventually decide to come home you need to have a nice noisy day. Loads of loud music and of course the dogs need to find something to bark at;)

6. nutmeg

nutmeg PetForums Senior

At least you know he is safe.

7. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Glad he is okay....although he wouldnt be when he came home if I was you I would smack him one - I think men can be so selfish when they act like that - anything could have happened and to not even text or call imo is bang out of order and shows a complete lack of respect. xx

8. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

After all the pain and distress you have been through worrying about him I think it'd be a start :D

9. lifeizsweet

Apparently he wasn't in a fit state to answer or return calls last night.

I must be too laid back, i'm not actually that angry at him and wasn't too worried about him when i realised he'd left his car keys here...

10. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Well you are a better person than me hun lol cos I would go absolutely mad .....it has happened to me before where it was about 4am and he still wasnt home and I was ringing him and his brother...no answer:mad he turned up about an hour later - I was going mad...until I found out hed been at the hospital but discharged himself - they had been mugged and someone smashed him over the head and stamped on his ankle and broke it - we had to go back into hospital the next day...:( thats why now I always worry but tbo I dont think my OH has been out much since then it put him off !

11. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

At least it was only the one night, my boys' dad used to go on a bender that lasted a whole weekend. He'd go out every friday tea-time and I wouldn't see him again until the monday morning, sometimes the tuesday!

Needless to say I'm not with him now, I left ten years ago :D

12. critter

critter PetForums VIP

Hi, I hope you had a nice breakfast and a mug of tea ready for him when he came home, and if you could keep the noise down he'd probably appreciate a nap!. wayne.

13. KathrynH

KathrynH Guest

Well i would of killed him too to be honest!!

But on the other hand yes i would be pleased that he was home safe as well, unfortunately i have a very suspicious mind so would be thinking the worse to be honest.

Make sure he pays for making you worry :D:D

14. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Bl**dy men!!!

Can't live with 'em, it's illegal to shoot 'em!!!

I think today is the day you decide that EVERY carpet & curtain in the house needs to be hoovered. And when hoovering, it is ESSENTIAL that you have on the loudest music possible - naturally someone he can't stand the sound of - and you absolutely MUST sing along, at the top of your voice, and as out of key as you can manage.

As my grand-daddy used to say "Don't miss him & hit the wall". :D :D :D

15. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Oh Andy :rolleyes:

We'll make up for it when you come up here :thumbup:

Phone him on sunday and say 'ANDY! She's got one of those fluffy dogs!' :lol:

xxxxxxxx

16. lifeizsweet

hahha he walked in the door and headed to the bedroom, i intercepted this by handing him Brambles lead and informed him we were taking him out...we just got in HAHAHAHAAHA poor boy is in bed justa bout dead!!! heehhehehehhehe

17. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: Mwahaha :lol:

xxxxxxx

18. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

Glad he is ok :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice