Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

he bites the flowers

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Dylan & Daisy, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Dylan & Daisy

Dylan & Daisy PetForums VIP

My gorgeous little boy keeps attacking my garden flowers....what's the best way to put an end to this? Please dont say take them up and pave LOL...a dog doesn't mean no pretty garden.

Also i always believed that male dog wee doesn't affect the grass but we have some darker green patches and some brown patches...is this him weeing?

2. Colliepoodle

Colliepoodle PetForums VIP

Keep him away from them. Don't leave him in the garden with nothing else to do. If he's in the garden, go out with him and give him something else to do.

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I guess you could tell him no when he does it, but you would have to go in the garden with him every single time he was out until he learned.

I am trying to get my pair to stop play fighting, and especially now that a)Dave's sister is here and b)i'ts summer holls so next door will be here with bullseye, I am following them around with my water squirty bottle and every time they start playfighting I tell them no and squirt.
    They are getting the hang of it but Pixie is naughty and keeps winding them up, then Dixie gets mad and tells her off!

x

4. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Not sure how old your dog is but I do know they usually!! grow out of it. When mine was a pup all we had were stalks in the garden it's funny now looking back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice