Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

He ate WHAT!?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nighteyes, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Nighteyes

Nighteyes PetForums Junior

2. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

If im honest those toys look quite obviously to small for the dog - :nonod:

I would never give Millie anything that small in proportion to her.

Lets hope the owners learn this time as they obviously didnt after it happened the first time. :nonod:

3. gsdlover1991

gsdlover1991 PetForums Junior

Completely agree, toys are way too small for that dog, you must get toys that quite large otherwise that will happen, i would even give those to my 5 month pup.

4. Nighteyes

Nighteyes PetForums Junior

Its true :nono:

5. Sarah1983

Sarah1983 PetForums VIP

Was gonna say those toys look too small for a dog that size. The first one he stole from another dog though so wasn't his. Glad he's okay, let's hope he doesn't swallow anything else!

6. AlexArt

AlexArt PetForums Senior

They do look too small for the dog - hopefully it was an expensive lesson! I helped the vets remove a ball from a dogs stomach once - just as he opened up the intestine there was this smiling face staring back - it was a ball with a face on it!!!! - certainly made the vet laugh anyway!!:p I've seen pine cones, golf balls, stones, bits of shoe, a large pair of lacy knickers, socks to name but a few things that have come out of dogs - a good few were spaniels I hasten to add!!!!:D :p

7. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

Not sure why it is news! As Alexart says it happens a lot.

A dog that we took on as an adult had swallowed his previous owner's car keys. He threw them for him to find after dog training one night. He couldnt get home till the vet had operated!

8. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Oh dear! Although I've yet to meet a dog that comes close to my old boy Benson - who ate an entire LIGHTBULB :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice