UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Urgh I hate it! Makes me feel ill :nonod:

Agreed to be on the prom a/c ages ago and then tried to get off it as it was all going pear shaped but the other girl wouldn't let me off, now she's demanding I get off but has already created a lot of problems and said lots of bad things to people.

I've tried to sort it and got a mean email from someone, I replied and to the people he had Cc'd it too, and it looks like I'm about to get an earful from someone else now.

I hate waiting :(

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No she wouldn't let me off. The a/c has to have two signatories and both have to sign and consent for another person to go on or off and she refused to sign it because she was too busy and didn't see why (its quite a difficult form so we would have had to go to the bank at lunch to do it).

Now she's demanding I get off it asap, but it will take 3-4 weeks for that to be processed and working, and then its only 6 weeks til prom meaning the account cannot be used until that point.

I've been off ill all last week and today and I think that's made it look worse as I've not been there to defend myself :nonod:

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. Prom is classed as being nothing to do with the school whatsoever and so they refuse point blank to have anything to do with it, who is involved and what goes wrong etc :(

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Basically yes :( She can say I made the bank account unusable for however long it takes to get me off. Thing is I couldn't get off the account without her consent :nonod:

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Urgh she does my head in..! I said weeks ago why not use your personal account and just record all the transactions, and she refused. And now guess what solution she has proposed that everyone has said is a brilliant idea..?

I sure hope that's what she does instead of faffing about with this account. Her Mum found out about this and is horrified at how she's behaved (she heard it from her daughter first and not me, funnily enough).

I hate stupid little bickering things wastes so much time...

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its just a pain because all the work I did has now gone to waste. It was me who went to the venue and met the manager and looked around, took money to the bank every single day and did all the phone calls.

I have the booking reference/deposit amount on a receipt from them and if I wanted to I could wreck the whole thing, shame its not the kind of thing I'd do as at least she would have to do some work for once that way.

Now the question is, do I bother to go or do I get my £30 back...?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.