UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..when you realiese how grateful you are for your dogs and how much they have improved your life!:eek:
Dontcha just love it when that happens?:D

I took the midget army out this morning for a good long run about in the fields. They have had nearly a week of boring on lead road walks thanks to crappy weather and Adam being injured so they were just ridiculously excited! Bless them, they kept running back to me every 5 minutes with big goofy grins like "this is awesome!!, I love you mum!!:D"
You'd think I had taken them to Disneyland instead of a windswept field!:rolleyes:

Unconditional love and acceptance, and being reminded everyday how to live life properly enjoying the little things. So thank you Adam, Hannah and Heidi for just being dogs!:001_wub:

G

·
It makes you humble, and a bit envious of such complete joy, when such little things cause such happiness. Tho if I could just teach them to massage/scratch my back, I'd be delirious, too.

·
Banned
3,379 Posts
When I have a litter if Chi pups snuggling up to Mum on the vetbed and shes cleaning and loving them.....it actually gives me a warm glow inside. I cannot think of any sight more beautiful....but I am a sentimental old bat at times:D...only over dogs though....couldnt be without my little furry kids....:001_wub:

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Benny , who I think doesnt love me much got so excited when I got home last night , he ran round in circles wimpering and nibbled my fingers, his tail wagged so fast it could have whipped egg whites solid in seconds!

Its moments like that when you understand what it is to be really loved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.