UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe...Thanks for the lovely comments! Sorry for the photo overload I get a bit snap happy ;)

I have 8 altogether, I think the merle you could be referring too is Incy.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All is well with me and my dogs :) congratulations on getting a puppy, have you posted any photos?

Oh i just adore you dogs!!!!

Beautiful!!

How are the pups, have you heard anything?
I was thinking of them the other day, the cutest bc pups i'd ever seen!!!!
They are doing absolutely fantastic :D Can't believe they are 8 months old now!! They are adored by their owners and doing great with the training they have done, I also see a couple of them quite often. I'll try and upload some updated photos of them later.

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
All is well with me and my dogs :) congratulations on getting a puppy, have you posted any photos?

They are doing absolutely fantastic :D Can't believe they are 8 months old now!! They are adored by their owners and doing great with the training they have done, I also see a couple of them quite often. I'll try and upload some updated photos of them later.
Do you know I had another look at them this morning, the pics you posted, those blues are just so wonderful! It was a beautiful litter. You must be so proud of them!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.