UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I haven't really been on properly for ages, but have been missing the banter so going to make sure I come on everynight!:thumbup:

I started a new job beginning of MArch and they are strict about internet usage - plus I don't get time to go on during work even if i could lol! Been so tired after work most nights I haven't even gone on facebook (this from the girl who used to literally live on there!). I'm used to the workload now tho so am more human in the evenings hence me coming on here more often!

Has everyone missed me?:D haha.

What's everyones news? I kno poisongirl has had darling little Anna, but I'm sure there is a lot more i have missed out on!

fill me in peeps!

love Rach xxx

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Hey! hows the job going? Mine is SO busy too! No time to even have lunch let alone get on here in the day! (i'm the one in charge of monitoring internet usage so could probably get away with it!)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey! hows the job going? Mine is SO busy too! No time to even have lunch let alone get on here in the day! (i'm the one in charge of monitoring internet usage so could probably get away with it!)
It's going really well ta, but really busy. Quite a varied role so i'm enjoying it. Totally different to my last place though, there are proper policies and procedures for everything. Being given more responsibility now too so i feel like i'm more part of the 'team' now :)
You should make sure you take lunch everyday, it's quite good actually with me now as the financial controller has decided that he doesn't want people eating at their desks so we HAVE to go to the canteen/off site for lunch which is good as it means people can't interrupt your lunch break to ask you to do something lol.
Hows yours going?

HaHa have you had to pull anyone up on their internet usage?

Thank god for that I'm tired of holding down the fort :p now all we have to do is drag leah back over here full time!
HaHaHa, yeah deffo! i miss it on here dude!

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
It's going really well ta, but really busy. Quite a varied role so i'm enjoying it. Totally different to my last place though, there are proper policies and procedures for everything. Being given more responsibility now too so i feel like i'm more part of the 'team' now :)
You should make sure you take lunch everyday, it's quite good actually with me now as the financial controller has decided that he doesn't want people eating at their desks so we HAVE to go to the canteen/off site for lunch which is good as it means people can't interrupt your lunch break to ask you to do something lol.
Hows yours going?

HaHa have you had to pull anyone up on their internet usage?
I try and atleast eat something everyday but don't get a chance to go out much (except thursday, thats market day, always make time for market day)
Job is going so well though, had my 2 month review on Tuesday and they're impressed, really happy, so hopefully carries on that way!

Not yet! One girl keeps going dating websites - like ALL of them, which is quite amusing, i'm waiting for when i get to pull someone up!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hiyaaaaaa mumof5!!!! *waves back*

I try and atleast eat something everyday but don't get a chance to go out much (except thursday, thats market day, always make time for market day)
Job is going so well though, had my 2 month review on Tuesday and they're impressed, really happy, so hopefully carries on that way!

Not yet! One girl keeps going dating websites - like ALL of them, which is quite amusing, i'm waiting for when i get to pull someone up!
teehee she really wants a date then! lol. does she NEED to go on dating websites? if you know what I mean lol.

Oh well done, I don't know when-or if - i'll get a review. Don't seem to have any complaints though, justt trying to keep my head down and do as I'm told lol.

Right peeps i'm off to bed, but by the time i come on here at 5:15pm tomorrow I expect LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of replies from people! PAGES! teeheeeee xxx

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Hiyaaaaaa mumof5!!!! *waves back*

teehee she really wants a date then! lol. does she NEED to go on dating websites? if you know what I mean lol.

Oh well done, I don't know when-or if - i'll get a review. Don't seem to have any complaints though, justt trying to keep my head down and do as I'm told lol.

Right peeps i'm off to bed, but by the time i come on here at 5:15pm tomorrow I expect LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of replies from people! PAGES! teeheeeee xxx
I don't think so! She's pretty, she's a laugh - i suppose estate agency takes up so much of your life though!

Thats good :)

I am going to have the most hectic day ever today, and no glass of wine to look forward to at the end of the day because i'm trying to quit and i'm skint :(

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
I knew my name had been mentioned somewhere :p. Unfortunately I don't have as good an excuse as Rachel, I haven't been on my pc in ages cause I can do most of the things I need on my phone meaning I can stay on the sofa lol

you basically know my updates anyway but we're pretty much convinced banjo has dysplasia, I'm in the middle of planning a party for potentially 30 kids which is costing a fortune and this precise moment I'm waiting to find out from jade when her bunny has babies as I'll be having one of them :D

glad to hear the new jobs going well

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think so! She's pretty, she's a laugh - i suppose estate agency takes up so much of your life though!

Thats good :)

I am going to have the most hectic day ever today, and no glass of wine to look forward to at the end of the day because i'm trying to quit and i'm skint :(
aw i've had a manic day today too, and i got a long list of things that need to be done on monday :(

Gosh, I don't think I could live in a world without wine.....hehe

Anything nice planned for the weekend?

I knew my name had been mentioned somewhere :p. Unfortunately I don't have as good an excuse as Rachel, I haven't been on my pc in ages cause I can do most of the things I need on my phone meaning I can stay on the sofa lol

you basically know my updates anyway but we're pretty much convinced banjo has dysplasia, I'm in the middle of planning a party for potentially 30 kids which is costing a fortune and this precise moment I'm waiting to find out from jade when her bunny has babies as I'll be having one of them :D

glad to hear the new jobs going well
HaHa, thought you'd pop up in here! hehe.

Get off your bumbum and on the PC missy! people miss you!

Aww when's brodys birthday? good luck with the party - i babysat mikes 5 year old neice a few weekends ago and just minding her was hard enough work lol. took her, decks and mike's dog to the beach - WHAT a mistake that was lol.

Hav you thought about taking Banjo to a different vet?

by the way sorry I didnt text back earlier, had such a manic day i just didnt get time to write back!

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
But I'm so comfy here on the sofa :frown:

it's June 12th but we're having the party on the 11th an going to folly farm on the Saturday. You're welcome to come if you like

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
aw i've had a manic day today too, and i got a long list of things that need to be done on monday :(

Gosh, I don't think I could live in a world without wine.....hehe

!
I could easily still be at work right now!!

ahaha i wasn't supposed to drink tonight, but fail! Was in waitrose getting my dinner and couldn't resist 2 bottles of white :)

This weekend we are going to tackle the garden i think (weather permitting)

You?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.