UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Have you given out rep today?

712 views 46 replies 15 participants last post by  Luz 
#1 ·
I've been making a concerted effort to give out more rep the last couple of days, and I have to say it feels goooood :lol:

Anybody else get that happy feeling when they give out rep, or am I just a complete weirdo? :lol:

#4 ·
I hardly ever give rep out as i also forget about it unless i come across a post I think is particularly good and informative and I think 'ooh I'll rep this!'

#5 ·
i don't really understand the whole repping thing :eek:
What is that pray tell?
If you look on thread posts, there's a little picture in the corner of a set of scales. You can give reputation by clicking on that, if you really like/agree with a reply, then give them good rep and if you're in complete disagreement with something then you can give out bad rep (I only do this if I am really against the post, though...).

The little green blobs under the members' post counts indicate how much rep they've recieved :)

#6 ·
I hardly ever give rep out as i also forget about it unless i come across a post I think is particularly good and informative and I think 'ooh I'll rep this!'
Yeah, that's what I do! :lol: I'm trying to become more 'reppy', but only really give it out if I'm really impressed :p

#8 ·
Yeah I'm gonna do the same he he

#21 · (Edited)
lol, its always amusing tho, when they post about it :D If they dont want one, they shouldnt post sh1t. :p
Very true! :p

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a strange buzz out of clicking a set of scales on a computer screen...when you look at it like that it's pretty sad, isn't it? :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.