Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Have you ever wondered???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alaun, Dec 11, 2010.

1. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Having watched Bet Lynch's flounce from the rover's return, I've been wondering whether I would ever turn round to people and tell them what I really think of them as I leave.

I think I would just let sleeping dogs lay, that way the door is always open for a nice return. There's always a chance that people might turn round and tell you what they really think of you too! I'm not sure I'd like that lol.

What would you do? Walk away quietly taking the baggage with you or offload publicly?

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Prolly walk away, even though I would love to let it out and verbally stick the finger up, I still wouldnt wanna shame someone in that way, best to let it go and move on.

3. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Wow I'm shocked! :eek: I felt sure you'd be one to tell it how it is lol. Its not like you to beat about the bush (so to speak :D ).

4. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

I wouldn't tell people as I left I'd tell them at the time they peed me off or leave it. Its cowardly to insult someone then disappear and not face up to doing it if you insist upon it.

5. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

:eek: no I would tell em what I thought but not in a public shaming :arf:

6. Leah84

Leah84 PetForums VIP

what happened???

if it was something that happened in the past i wouldn`t see the point of digging it up again then running, seems cowardly!

7. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Really does depend on how I flounce off. :lol: If it were to be all peaceful like, I'd more than likely go quietly with dignity. :rolleyes: However............if someone chose to try and have a pop as I was going.......................... Gawd Help em, Specially if it was someone I was'nt too keen on in the first place. Hubs don't call me his rottie for nowt. :eek6:

8. I can't 'flounce' I can do happy and I can do sad!
    I can do Nice and I can do mad!
    But I don't flounce!
    Maybe I shoud get in some practise:eek::eek::eek:

But would I just go and say note? now that depends!!! but probably NOT:)

9. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Nothing happened lol. I love my job but there are some people who annoy me occasionally. I just wondered if I were to leave would I tell them what I thought of them or would I just go quietly - and I'm pretty sure I'd say nowt. I'm too much of a coward to upset anyone no matter how much they'd hurt me!

I'd like to imagine telling them what morons they are though, its amazing how confident I am in my head. :D :thumbup: :lol::lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice