Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Have you ever saidsometjing then wished for a gobstopper

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by katie200, Apr 4, 2011.

1. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Ok the other day my little sis brough her new bf round and well he was showing me some photo of him in his costumes and I kinda said without thinking o my goodness that so weid :yikes: :yikes: ok I have a fear of dress up and well he was in like a star wars custom then all evening I got evil and more talk about his collection of stuff :rolleyes: now she bringing him round for a few hours Thurday night she say it his birthday and I better get him a gift as he don't like me :( as I'm not nice what do you get some one that in to star trect or all the si-fi stuff helps i dont want to affend agan lol I know I was in shock and I wish I had a gob stopper after I open my mouth all the time but well that's me love or hate me hey lol

2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

I can only opt for love I'm afraid :p

And yes - daily I wish for the gobstopper :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

3. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Awwww I can't think of what to get him ahhh helps and I'm are not as bad as me I say what ever on my head befor I think about it :D

4. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

Aw bless ya. Nothing wrong with saying how you see it :) Don't see why you have to buy him a present though! I wouldn't buy anyone who didn't like me a present. Tell your sister if you have to buy your way into his good books then he's nothing but shallow :D Tell her he needs to try harder :D

5. bird

bird PetForums VIP

'Fraid I only have to wake up sometimes to put my foot in it. :blink: I do think it a little cheeky though for your sister to tell you to buy someone a pressie that you've only met the once. :eek:

6. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

If he didn't like me I'd get him sweet FA

I don't buy for people I dont like and don't want them
    Buying for me either but apparently I'm a b*tch at times lol

#6 LostGirl, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  7. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Today a couple of thuggy looking blokes were looking over the warehouse we are renovating to see if they were interested, i asked one what they needed it for, and he said , for distribution, and then they left, I turned to my mate and said , i bet the only thing they want to distribute is drugs, what i didnt realise was that they hadn't actually left the building. What a stare i got:eek: :D

8. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

I don't really care of he don't like me but sitting at the dinner table while he give me evil horrable and I don't want my sister to think I have any thing agent the guy it most likey won't last but for the time being I have to be my nice self and find a damm gift that he will like so she thinks I'm trying :(

Yep she really is but if I don't shell think I don't care

9. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Oh my goodness.. I bet you wished a crack opened up and swallowed you whole.. :lol:

I remember once.. I was on the phone in work doing my job.. And I had to report a tech prob.. well when you got on the phone to these they constantly put you on hold .. I made some sarky remark and suddenly was off hold.. :eek: and got a sarky remark back and was promptly put on hold again.. I was cringing.. I wouldn't mind we used to chat about al sorts whilst on hold.. so goodness knows what else they heard.. :lol:

10. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Hahahahahaha O my I bet you wished the floor would eat you I do all the time

11. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

I don`t regret what I say... if I said it, 9 times out of ten I meant it... the rest of the time, I was most likely drunk or tired, so that doesn`t count, because I have an excuse :D

I wouldn`t stress about getting the guy a present he likes... I mean, how well do you know him ?? how are you supposed to know what he likes :confused:

Most normal guys like gadgets, tools or good books to read on the toilet, you realy can`t go wrong with one of these three :D
    he sounds like a nerdy book type... with a hint of immaturity, get him the star trek annual

12. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

I know what I'm going to do tell my sister to put my name on her gift if it soooo important to her I can't be asked me thinks evil wyes are coming my way lol

13. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Good idear thanks

14. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Completely sorted star trek legacy pc game he has a computer :tongue_smilie:

15. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

How about a tele porter, so you can just tele port him away from your face:D

16. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

Hahahahahaha Do you have one to hand :D

17. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Just beam him down to the planet...If he's not famous he's bound to get zapped by an alien.Worked in Startrek every time...:D

18. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

good :idea: wish I could he makes me feel a little in easy :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: I'm mean lol

19. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

I sure as hell wouldn't be buying him a present, sod that! Not only because you've only met him once, but because it's HER boyfriend, and he "doesn't like you". I think she has a damned cheek if you don't mind me saying so, I know if someone told me to buy their new boyfriend a present I'd tell them to take a long walk off a short pier!! :mad:

20. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

get him a light sabre!!!!;)......
    and let the force be with you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice