Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Have to share this with you lol

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by frags, Apr 18, 2011.

1. frags

frags PetForums VIP

Honey & Titch the conti's & buttons & walnut went to live on a farm in Herefordshire (lady traveled all the way to Essex for them) With Jennie. She emailed to tell me they all was ok and she said i have to tell you what happened to me this morning..... C&P from email.....

I thought I'd let you know what happened to me this morning! Having put the rabbits to bed last night all very satisfactory taking things in to consideration I went in to bid them Good Morning and to see if they had settled in ok. Started off really well. Fed minis, and Titch and gave them all a stroke. Then went to Honey in the top pen. All started off ok; gave her her food and gave her a stroke. Well she hopped in to her bedroom deaprtment and was facing me looking so adorable I bent forward to give her a kiss on the nose. She suddenly boxed me in the face, ripping my eyelid, and scratching my face one side and punching me in the other eye. I now have 2 black eyes! God it hurt and with blood pouring down my face I rushed in to the house to wash my face. Poor rabbit she must be so cross! When I came back to see her she'd had her food bowl over and flung it to the other side of her hutch. This afternoon I swapped her and Titch over in the pen and she seems a lot happier and I lifted her back in to hutch with no problem.

:nono: Naughty Honey, but i did giggle!!!
    She has never been like this with me but then i guess the travel from Essex to near Wales and Jennie being a stranger was the reason.

2. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Whoops, when they box they really can do alot of damage! And its a big bunny!
    But it did make me giggle aswell! Only because I know she must be ok :p

I've had my fair share of beating up from animals in the last few days! I have got a very bruised arm and a scratched neck! Must be the time of year!

*Heidi*

3. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

You just dont imagine a rabbit capable of dishing out a black eye , much less two of them , do you :laugh:

sorry , shouldnt laugh , I hope your friend is ok :)

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

Well she does weigh approx 2 1/2 stone lol
    Never had her do anything like this to me so i spose its cos she is a stranger.

5. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

lol thats a great story. Poor woman. honey must be missing you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice