Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Have the settings changed?

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by alphadog, Jul 23, 2009.

1. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

The threads that i hadn't yet read, used to be in bold and easy to spot. For some reason, now a lot of them are not highlighted anymore.... have the PF settings changed, or is it just me?!

2. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

I noticed that to but i thought it was just me hehe

3. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

A ha, perhaps they have changed then....... Mark, have you been playing with the buttons?!

4. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

If you've been on during the day then you log on after midnight, the threads that you haven't read in that day turn unbolded and only ones after midnight that have new posts in are bolded.

Is that what you mean?

Peace
    Akai-Chan

5. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

The bolded and unbolded bit is right yeah, but this seems to be happening randomly. If I refresh they don't change, if I log off and on again they don't change either :confused:

6. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

I find that logging off and on again unbolds them all, I've never had it happen randomly though :S

Peace
    Akai-Chan

7. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

I havent changed any settings since a few weeks ago and none that should effect that. I'll have a look in to it and get back to you's in the next few days.

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice