UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I do NOT want this thread to turn into yet another big debate over the wrong doings of Jimmy Saville - we've been there and done that - but I just needed to ask, under the cirumstances, was this REALLY the best picture Sky could find to attach to their latest update?????:eek6:

Jimmy Savile Inquiry Now Criminal Investigaton

I mean REALLY...... Was it????????? :scared: :scared: :scared:

Who on earth could think that this is appropriate in the view of recent issues??

·
Registered
23,248 Posts
To be fair it is kind hard to find a picture of JS where he doesnt look like a cross between Timmy Mallet and Steptoe! It seems like he always had that creepy uncle vibe going on.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be fair it is kind hard to find a picture of JS where he doesnt look like a cross between Timmy Mallet and Steptoe! It seems like he always had that creepy uncle vibe going on.:rolleyes:
Totally agree but surely one where he was at least fully dressed would not be that difficult to find. There's enough of them out there............. :eek:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Sky news have lost the plot ever since Kay Burley blabbed about poor little Ben Needham "its were he died 21 years ago". Hang on a sec. We have no evidence of that yet. Sometimes that woman needs to get her brain in gear before she blabs.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
Have you not seen the ones the Daily Wail have been printing to accompany their many many articles, I imagine they have had all their work experience bodies trawling the archives for the creepiest pictures ever, they has one of him lounging on a white sofa in itty bitty gold shorts :(

·
Banned
3,086 Posts
Have you not seen the ones the Daily Wail have been printing to accompany their many many articles, I imagine they have had all their work experience bodies trawling the archives for the creepiest pictures ever, they has one of him lounging on a white sofa in itty bitty gold shorts :(
Thanks for that vile image MM :scared: I'll blame you if I have nightmares about JS!

I hope the picture put you off your chelsea bun :D

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Gross! What an image. I bet The Daily Mash have been printing their many articles too.

My sister has a skeleton with a Jim'll fix it badge (that was a promo from years back) attached round the neck saying "Jim Never Fixed it for me!" lol

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sky news have lost the plot ever since Kay Burley blabbed about poor little Ben Needham "its were he died 21 years ago". Hang on a sec. We have no evidence of that yet. Sometimes that woman needs to get her brain in gear before she blabs.
She would actually need to have a brain to do this.... :eek:

O.... M......G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a thought I could really have done without............ :(

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
Not the best picture to use under the circumstances. But tbh, I think most pics of him make him look creepy.

I've always said that he looked creepy, even when he was mega famous back in the 60s and everyone was fawning over him. You couldn't say a bad word about him back then, he was so popular. How the mighty have fallen!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hold on to your hats :eek: :eek: :eek:

View attachment 99139

You are very lucky that photo bucket is down and this didn't come up as a huge picture, as it can never be unseen :nonod: :nonod: :nonod:
did you have to post that just before I go to bed... how can my poor husbands physique compare with that:eek:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hold on to your hats :eek: :eek: :eek:

View attachment 99139

You are very lucky that photo bucket is down and this didn't come up as a huge picture, as it can never be unseen :nonod: :nonod: :nonod:
Definitely time to get a mod to close this thread I think............. :scared: :scared:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.