UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have done my good deed already today :)
After coming back from walking alfie this morning,i went down to the shop on the way i passed a women with a very lively springer pup who was really enjoying its walk lol anyway on the way bk the women and pup were on the oppersite side of the rd walking bk when all of a sudden i heard loads of shouting and screaming turned to see the pups lead had broken and the pup was heading my way in the middle of a main busy rd and a double decker was coming:eek: so instinct took over and i ran out onto the road for the pup( scared me to death) managed to get the pup just in time and luckly no harm came to the pup :D i may have been stupid going out onto the road but there was no way i was just going to stand and watch it get hurt or killed :)

G

·
I've done that. I figure hitting me would be like hitting a small cow. At such times, tho, I wish I'd worn bright colours. Well done. Shout yourself a choccy.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've done that. I figure hitting me would be like hitting a small cow. At such times, tho, I wish I'd worn bright colours. Well done. Shout yourself a choccy.
well i just thought that the bus has brakes and prayed if it needed to it wuld use them :rolleyes:
isnt of choccy i have treated myself to a hudge all milk coffee ha ha instead :D

G

·
Don't know that brand, but I SO love really ice cold coffee milk. I don't know if you get it in the UK, but Bickfords Iced Coffee Mix, in 1/2 frozen milk is HEAVEN. Still, you were so good, you could have a choccy as well!!! :devil:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't know that brand, but I SO love really ice cold coffee milk. I don't know if you get it in the UK, but Bickfords Iced Coffee Mix, in 1/2 frozen milk is HEAVEN. Still, you were so good, you could have a choccy as well!!! :devil:
oh no i didn't buy it i make my own lol i know just how i like it :rolleyes: on a diet so no choccy allowed ha ha.
oooo that sounds yummy may have to look see if i can get them over here :D
(have to admit im a serious coffee freak !! ) :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.