Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hate

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Peavy, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Peavy

Peavy PetForums Newbie

Few months ago a dog in the neighbourhood nearly died, he ate some piece of poisoned meat some sick person had placed there. We all found out this sick human has put a lot of this poisoned little meat-treats all over the parks and dog-places. No dog died, but a few were close to the egde...
    Now Flyers are everywhere, like "keep dog on leech and watch what it eats!".
    All cause of one sick Bastard. I´d like to ask him or her why. If one of my dogs gets poisoned, I´ll make some Experiment with Drano and a human throat...

2. RowanWolf

RowanWolf PetForums Member

I hope something gets done about this!
    Some cameras around these areas sounds like a plan. I'd kill anyone I caught doing that.

3. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

OMG why would someone be that evil

I just cant believe what people do for fun

They wouldnt like it if we had done it to their dog

4. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

There's a woman here who hates one of our neighbours dogs don't see why she does because there really friendly just a bit hyper but anyway she bought weedkiller that's not safe for animals atall and sprayed it all around the bit that all the houses share and the dogs tried to eat the weeds and ended up in the vet poisoned. There fine luckily but really don't understand how people can do those kind of things :(

5. Ty-bo

Ty-bo PetForums Senior

Lets just hope they dont have their own dog!

They must have a screw loose. I could not be held responsible for my actions if someone did that to our dogs. Luckily dog owners way outnumber non-dog owners down our lane

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Slit the b******s throat I reckon :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice