Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Hate my life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suewhite, Aug 24, 2013.

1. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

I dont know why but for the last few days I have really hated my life and really feel like just loading my car and clearing off,all I seem to do is work and sort out others problems.I keep telling myself that there are people alot worse off but even thats not helping at the moment,never ever felt like this before.:(

2. Bloodraine5252

Bloodraine5252 PetForums Senior

I'm also going through a similar thing right now...I'd like to say it gets better but I don't know yet.

Hugs xxx

3. ClaireandDaisy

ClaireandDaisy PetForums VIP

if that`s really how you feel - do it. But planning your change would be better. ;)

4. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

When was the last time you had a few days to yourself sue? Maybe a weekend away on your own somewhere?

5. CRL

CRL Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

im the same at work atm. one one unit there is a women who is psychotic, she is affecting my mental health, so much so that i have booked an appoitment with my doctors. she screams and screams at 10 minute intervals for the whole shift (7.5 hours) and 2 staff have to attend everytime, so we have no time for anyone else.
    then on the other unit, which i worked on thursday night, they are extrememly buzzer happy, and when you are working alone because the lazy care leader has gone home, apparently ill, looking after 17 very impatient residents who wont help themselves in any way.

6. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

I did go to a friend but she was so bloody miserable I came home feeling worse:rolleyes:

7. Firedog

Firedog PetForums VIP

I feel like that most of the time. You probably need a bit of time to yourself and a huge bar of chocolate.

8. redroses2106

redroses2106 PetForums VIP

I second taking a few days away somewhere yourself, maybe just you and the dogs, take a few nice walks, enjoy some peace and quiet, sometimes a little break from the every day things can make a big difference. Have a look for some cheap little cottages or something similar far away from the hustle and bustle of every day life.

9. Rebelneck

Rebelneck PetForums Member

Oh I am so sorry to hear you're feeling like this

It is awful when you get to this stage

Fresh air, and sunlight may lift your mood. A jolly good cry at a girlie film like Pretty Woman or Ghost may help too. I do sympathise as I suffer from depression and anxiety I just didnt want to read and run

10. IrishEyes

IrishEyes PetForums VIP

It really does sound as though you do need a weekend or a week away somewhere alone, give you space to focus on what you want, recharge your batteries. It doesn't need to be anywhere elaborate, just somewhere peaceful and where you can relax.

11. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Not sure what to say, so will echo whats been said, take time for yourself :)

12. Gertrude

Gertrude PetForums VIP

Hi, sorry you're feeling this way ((hugs))

The best advice I will give is...If the people you are helping with their problems are not the sort of people that would help YOU out in times of need, Ditch them!!
    Obviously if its ill/elderly parents etc, then its sometimes unavoidable...but if its not then just put number 1 first xxx

13. Bisbow

Bisbow PetForums VIP

Get yourself to a nice country pub for a few days, relax, walk on the beach or county side and unwind completly. Sounds as though you need it.
    It will do you the world of good to forget the world for a while and be you

14. tonytibbs

tonytibbs Banned

You may feel my advice is a bit premature... but... make an appointment to see your GP to discuss how you are feeling just to nip anything in the bud (talking to an impartial person nearly always helps). And GPs' usually have relaxation cds to give out, which you may find helpful during times of stress to play and do the breathing/relaxation exercises described on the cd.

Sending you a hug. :)

15. witchyone

witchyone PetForums VIP

I can relate to how you feel, I was like this a few weeks ago but I made changes to my life, I had to or else I would have gone mad. Long shifts at work, out for between 12-14 hours a day at work, coming home just to eat and sleep and then going back to do it again and I don't even remotely like my job. Like being on a treadmill. Doctor signed me off at one point. My mum was diagnosed with skin cancer at this time in my life and I worried greatly about her.

I used to drive to work crying I felt so low. yes there are other people out there in worse situations but when you are in a bad place it dosnt make you feel any better.

16. Lavenderb

Lavenderb PetForums VIP

Sue, anytime you fancy a trip down to sunny Devon give me a shout and drag Mavis down here too ;)

17. suewhite

suewhite PetForums VIP

Hope you are feeling better now.xxI do long hours at work as well and ashamed to say I actually fell asleep at traffic lights last week :yikes:Thanks for your replies folks.xxxxxxxx

18. lilythepink

lilythepink PetForums VIP

Hi. I think many people start to feel a bit like this at this time of year. The nights aren't quite as long, the summer is almost over and its the winter ahead.

Hopefully this will pass as soon as it arrived and you will start to feel a bit better again.

September weather is usually good. Time for planning ahead.

Pamper yourself. Go and splash out on some very nice bubble bath and a bottle of wine. Buy yourself that book you were meaning to read or a CD you wanted.Treat yourself.

I wouldn't personally appreciate a bar of chocolate so I go and clean a room out or paint somewhere and feel better when I have changed something.

Would be great to get away from things for a couple of days if you could.or invite a couple of friends round for a girly night in.

19. loubyfrog

loubyfrog PetForums VIP

Big Hugs to you Sue.

Everyone has a few "blips" in their lives so you're not on your own.(I've had a crappy week too so kinda know how you feel)

Be selfish and tell everyone else to sod off while you do what you want to do for a change....I hope you feel better soon about everything.:)

20. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice