UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I've stayed at the old forge by the same people and reading the info they have updated the kitchen and made more of an effort to make the garden secure as lots of people had complained especially as it is next to a main road. Whilst it was nice to not have to worry about the dogs on the furniture this was also due to the quality of the furnishings and Ive been in better places. I bought rugs anyway and used them for my benefit and gave the place another clean as well. There was one place where dogs were allowed on one part of the beach only, but that was still nice. I only found one cafe that let dogs inside and it didn't seem as dog friendly an area as Northumberland, the Cotswolds or the Yorkshire coast. Hopefully someone local will know more about it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
For dog friendliness I'd look at the North Norfolk coast, particularly near Brancaster as the beach there is dog friendly all year round.

If you fancy a real treat there is the White Horse at Brancaster which has dog friendly rooms

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.