UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically what the title says..:eek: I know of one girl on the forum studying with them and they seem good. I am hoping to start a dog behaviourist course in the new year but its a lot of money to get nothing out of it, i want to be sure. :eek: Has anyone got any experiences with them? :)

·
Registered
15,185 Posts
WHat is it that you want your behaviourist course for? Because you must understand the limitations of correspondence courses. The course will be good but it will not provide entry into the CAPBT, APBC or UKRCB.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHat is it that you want your behaviourist course for? Because you must understand the limitations of correspondence courses. The course will be good but it will not provide entry into the CAPBT, APBC or UKRCB.
A qualification hopefully. :p Just kidding. Im not sure at the moment. Hopefully i will be able to eventually be a self employed behaviourist.:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.