Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

has any of you got

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harrys_mum, Jan 29, 2012.

1. harrys_mum

harrys_mum PetForums VIP

ive just got hooked on gems tv, and am dying to purchase a tanzanite and diamond ring.
    just wondered if there are any people on here who have actually bought anything from there, and if they have are they as beautiful in real life as they look on tv.
    thanks.
    michelle x

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Not sure about the Gems Tv..........but my father in law bought a good watch which was worth over £1000 and he had it for £250. It came with a certificate or some sort. Gem Rings should come with a certificate stating if its 9ct, 18ct or 24ct gold and also state what the gem is. I havent heard of anyone buying off that channel to be honest.

3. dragon33

dragon33 PetForums Member

Gems TV yes OK have brought my better half a few items from here they have allways lived up to expectation and when valued for insurance purpose have allways been greater than actuall cost to me.So from my experiances with these Id say worth a punt and they do have some good tanzinite items, worth also visit to web site to see full range & put pre bid in before auction starts.

4. harrys_mum

harrys_mum PetForums VIP

thanks for that.
    im going to buy one from the internet.
    i had an accident a couple of weeks ago where i smashed my hand up pretty bad, but worse thing i had to have my engagement ring, wedding ring, and eternity ring cut off. so when i get my size sorted will order a new ring.
    michelle x

5. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Yep my mum has got loads off there! No problems t all not even with returning things she hasn't wanted they do some lovely bits

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice