Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

harrassed mummy makes a mistake ...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by purpleisa, Nov 6, 2012.

1. purpleisa

purpleisa PetForums Junior

Well I have surpassed myself this time!

In the queue in the (small village) chemist I'm standing thinking about Christmas shopping lists (la la la empty head), I realised something was amiss ....

It was.

I had left Fraser (21mnths) outside in his buggy and taken the DOG into the shop!!!!

#1 purpleisa, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  2. BobbyBrownDog

BobbyBrownDog PetForums Junior

thats the sort of thing my wife would do lol

3. Fifi McK

Fifi McK PetForums Member

Lol! Reminds me of my granny! When she had my mum - the first of her children, she took her into town on the bus. Left my mum in the pram outside the GPO, went about her business and went home. Sitting having a cup of tea thinking she'd forgotten to get something in town when she realised she'd forgotten the baby!
    Frantic rush back into town and my mum was still in her pram outside GPO! One very relieved granny!

4. purpleisa

purpleisa PetForums Junior

Even funnier - I was FIRST to notice! And she is a Newfoundland! She is much better behaved in shops than the boy that's for sure!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice