UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you tried pets at home they have some nice ones and you can take your dog with you to try it on;)
thats one place i havent looked i'll take him next week to get one. :D hes already been once everyone loved him

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
I bought some lovely ones on the weekend half price she did have diddy ones as well but dont know how much they were - she is selling up the pet shop so has a sale on will look for you if you havent got one already by the time I see her next

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought some lovely ones on the weekend half price she did have diddy ones as well but dont know how much they were - she is selling up the pet shop so has a sale on will look for you if you havent got one already by the time I see her next
its no rush i'll gladly wait untill you see your friend thanks :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
The best harnesses I have seen/used by a long way are the 'Perfect fit' ones from Dog Games UK. They are superb, and, should any part of it get bitten/worn you simply buy just that bit rather than having to buy the lot. They are fully fleece lined and had snap fits for the collar strap and the girth strap making them easy to put on.

I can highly recommend them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.