Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Happy news, my baby is home

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Louise and Theloonies, May 13, 2010.

1. Louise and Theloonies

Louise and Theloonies PetForums Junior

Well, after all the fuss on Fri with hubby's dog-to-be, he has decided to wait a while.
    Good thing too, as I kept telling him to wait as I have had my baby on deposit for weeks. But, he was adamnent he would have his dog and me mine.......
    Well, anyway, I collected my baby girl from the breeder on Mon!!!! She is adorable, full of life and loves playing chase with my 3yr old!
    She is a tri-colour ckcs, and is 12wks old now (have had her on deposit since she was 3wks). She was totally ruined by the breeders so we have to be a little firm with her to try to break their 'bad' habits lol. Lol trying to climb on furniture and scratching it all down the front where she misses!!! Silly things really lol.
    Her toilet training is going really well too! She is learning to go 'weewee' or #2 on command too. So clever! Her sit command is getting better each night we play and i incorperate training into it. She is gradually learning to fetch her toys also.
    So hubby is still waiting for 'his' dog but, I have mine!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice