Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Happy birthday Kai bear!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by shetlandlover, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Today is the 1st birthday of my beautiful Kai bear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy birthday baby boy!

2. NoSpecialFeaturesHere

NoSpecialFeaturesHere PetForums Senior

What a handsome fella. Happy first birthday, gorgeous boy. Lovely pictures.

3. BenMac

BenMac PetForums Senior

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS BOY! :)

[​IMG]

4. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Wow a year already? Happy Birthday kai :D

Shae you aren't close to Slough, dog's today are looking for Shelties :p

5. I believe we are already on their list. Have been since November. :eek:

I know, I cant believe its been a year since he was born. And once upon a time I didnt think his coat would ever grow. Now it takes an hour for him to dry.:tongue_smilie:

6. SpringerHusky

Just seen them post on Facebook that they are looking for Shelties and Salukis, maybe they need a reminder? :eek:

He's turned out absolutely stunning, I have a friend who adores Shelties an while he was here I was showing him all the pics of your lot, poor guy's parents refuse to let him have a dog (despite he's 23 and pays most of the bills) I keep telling him to move out so he can get one, he's got everything from books to socks with shelties on ;)

7. Just dropped them an email to remind them.

Hah awwh. Yeah, sadly one of my OH's parents friends wants a collie type dog that doesnt need much walking or anything. My OH parents suggested a sheltie. :blink: Wait until they meet my lot.

I still need tips on how to fix the garden because their running around has destroyed the grass on one part!

Quite a few pups have been returned to their breeders lately because people want a cute dog...but dont want to have to groom it or walk it. :sleep:

Its a shame.

Cant wait for the next Shetland sheepdog club show. I walk round with my tongue hanging out going oooo look at that one so pretty!!!!! Hahaha.

8. SpringerHusky

Will look forward to hopefully seeing pics of them in there :D

:eek: Sadly the same as Mals and sibes :(

When my friend said he wanted a sheltie for his first dog I panicked but we talked through everything and he's 100% dedicated and would even go training classes and agility :D

Bless him, his mother almost had a heart attack when he saw how much fur he returned back with, apparently she thought it was like a snowstorm in his suitcase...I said he's lucky this is just after she's finished blowing her coat :lol:

9. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Happy Birthday :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice