UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its Adams 14th birthday today!! Congratulations to my little mate!:D

We are having a special treat of porridge for breakfast then he will get a walk with just the 2 of us for a change and I'll probably make him something special for tea too.
Unfortunatley he has a vet visit for a checkup today as well but he is such a little social butterfly that he actually enjoys going to the vets and meeting other dogs in the waiting room!LOL;)

Bless him, he is getting frail now and with his heart failure this could very well be his last birthday so big best wishes to my little boy.....the most friendly, loveable, sociable, bombproof little chihuahua I could ask for!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Happy birthday Adam!!! Sounds like a great birthday will be had, despite the vet!

I feel like as they get older all these little milestones become so much more special.

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
Happy birthday to a very special little boy.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Happy birthday little Adam.Have a great day and make sure you get lots of fuss at the vets.Enjoy your lovely walk and special meals🐾🎂.Maci sends a big birthday woof 📢🐕

·
Premium Member
33,908 Posts
Happy Birthday Adam, hope you enjoy your special day :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts