Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

happy and sad

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bichonsrus, Jun 26, 2009.

1. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

Im happy that i have found a wonderful home for another one of my puppies, a lovely couple with two children who came and chose what one they wanted, poor dad was outvoted lol they chose the runt of the litter but the cuteset one who is also my little girls favorite, sadly i loved him just as much and it doesnt get any easier when they go to a new home does it :( i really want to cry but i have to hold it together cos i got to tell my little girl when she comes home from school. think i had best do something special for her to take her mind off it, any ideas?

2. rona

rona Guest

Horrible isn't it?
    It's the reason I only ever bred one litter, I just couldn't go through that again :(

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

It really must be a bitter sweet moment, not sure I could cope.
    It must be lovely to think that you have bought so much joy to another family though.

4. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

ahh, plan a nice event for your daughter, trip to park or swimming pool. and explain how the other family just saw the puppy and fell in love with him just like she did, and that he will be soo loved and cared for with his new family. hope this helps.

5. Summer1098

Summer1098 PetForums Senior

Supposing your daughter's still quite young, I'd suggest you tell her the news in an exited and cheerful way. She's probably realize that it was a good thing the pup found a home. I know from experience- it's hard to see a puppy go.

6. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I agree with summer.. don't make it sound like you are sorry to see the pup go, be happy that the pup has found a wonderful home :)

x

7. Gobaith

Gobaith PetForums VIP

Aw dont be sad!
    The pup has found a home for life!
    A loving home!
    What more could it want :D

Chloe x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice