Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Handmade Leather Harnesses

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by petiquette, Jun 7, 2010.

1. petiquette

petiquette PetForums Member

Hi All

I've just added the first of our handmade leather harnesses to the P'etiquette website.

They can be made in a choice of 11 colours of leather, and there's a choice of 7 colours of Swarovski crystal. The harness is lined with a soft leather, but the option is also available to have a suede lining instead.

[​IMG]

Here's a link to the leather dog harness

Any feedback as usual is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time

2. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

I can;t see them on your site. They arent sitting in the white box.

What is the cost of a pug sized plain brown leather harness. They wear Timberwolf collers so a leather harness of a similar collour to the brown as sadly they don't make a matching harness and I can't walk the pugs on collars.

3. peppapug

peppapug PetForums Senior

I can see them now. They are beautiful. Are they very comfortable as my pugs wear their harnesses all day when they are at work and they look fiddly to put on with buckles so once on would need to stay on, they are fiddgety dogs!!!

4. petiquette

My westie has been wearing one when he goes out for walks and he seems quite happy in it.

To talke it off and on, you only need undo 2 of the buckles, and the other 2 can be left fastened all the time.

Hope that helps

5. petiquette

I've now added the Colour Blast dog harness. Seven colours of Swarovski and eleven choices of leather, shown here in hand dyed red leather.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice