Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

hand held hoover

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by redroses2106, Aug 25, 2013.

1. redroses2106

redroses2106 PetForums VIP

can anyone here recommend one? I have flooring but want it for the sofa, rugs and maybe around the sides of the floor to pick up any bits I have missed with the sweeping brush, needs to be good at picking up dog hairs.
    don't want to spend too much more than £50

2. Rebelneck

Rebelneck PetForums Member

I would have recommended a hand-held dyson until I saw your price range:confused5: sorry

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I've got a gtech electric carpet sweeper which is fab for whizzing around the carpets but thats not any good for sofas etc but it only cost £30

4. sashski

sashski PetForums Senior

I have one of these for picking up the litter tracks! Works great, a tad noisy but its only on for a couple of minutes!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Decker-Dustbuster-Handheld-Cleaner/dp/B004XCFHYU

The only thing I will say is that its a good idea to knock the filter out when you empty it each time, or it will block up. Everything is washable too :thumbup1: Other than that it's a great little tool and looks quite funky too!

5. kathryn773

kathryn773 PetForums VIP

keeping the hand held hoover charged up was a pain, gave up in the end

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice